Информация по оборудованию
|Allen & Heath S6-2 Смеситель|
Allen & Heath
|Категория:||Профессиональное музыкальное оборудование|
|Описание:||Broadcast Production Mixer|
The S6-2 Mixer has been designed to produce broadcast quality stereo master tapes with the minimum of source signal degradation and with every ergonomic consideration taken into account. For these reasons the unit is also suitable for live mixing in such applications as audio visual presentations and discotheques.
Эти руководства доступны для вышеуказанного оборудования:
|Allen & Heath -- S6-2 -- Руководство по техническому обслуживанию|
|Ручной тип:||Руководство по техническому обслуживанию|
|Размер:||1.89 Mbytes (1984754 Bytes)|
|Качество:||Отсканированы документу, все читается.|
|Дата загрузки:||12 Январь 2019|
|Загрузки:||113 начиная с 12 Январь 2019|
KEY FEATURES; Full V4 MIDI automation of channel, monitor and effects return mutes, using silent FET switching, 16-8-2 or 24-8-2 in-line formats, 8 groups, normalled to channel outputs 1-8, 9-16, 17-24, Up to 5 6 inputs with EQ available for mixdown, In-line monitoring, Channel direct-to-tape switches allowing up to 24 tracks to be recorded simultaneously, Separate EQ for channel and monitor paths, with EQ on switch, 6 aux busses providing effects and cue sends, Dedicated stereo cue monitor output, 4 stereo effects returns with EQ, cue sends, and routing to all outputs, Monitoring and record source switching for two 2-track mastering machines, Dedicated stereo control room monitor output with switching for 2 pairs of loudspeakers, LED bargraph metering, and separate channel peak LEDs, Inserts on channels, groups and stereo mix, Comprehensive monitor and talkback facilities, 2 frequency line-up oscillator, Superior audio performance, 100mm faders and quality components used throughout, Engineered for reliability. 16 channel version may be expanded to 2 4 channels.
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from further commenting.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.