Informações do equipamento
|Schaffner NSG 1025 Gerador|
|Categoria:||Instrumentos de medição|
|Descrição:||Fast Transient/Burst Generator|
• Conforms to IEC 801 -4 etc, • Maintenance-free solid-state HVswitch • Continuous operation without re-calibration • Test voltages up to4400V • Bt/rsf frequencies up to 10 KHz • Single pulse capability • Integrated coupling network Standards such as the IEC 801-4, DIN/VDE 0843-4. CENELEC HD 481.4, etc. call for interference voltage tests to be carried out on instruments and systems using pulse bursts similar to those that occur in practice when electrical equipment is switched on or off, or when it is plugged in or disconnected. Electronic circuits of all types, especially modern digital equipment, are very sensitive to these types of interference pulses. The NSG 1025 Generator simulates such interference sources. The specifications of the pertinent Standards are met and, particularly where precision and reproducibility are concerned, are often exceeded. A new type of solid-state high voltage switch ensures excellent pulse parameter stability and maintenance-free continuous operation. The instrument is equally suitable for laboratory and field tests as well as for routine testing for quality assurance purposes. Routine tests are made easier by a selection switch with fixed settings for the pulse parameters in conformity with the test classes contained in IEC 801-4. An additional switch position Pulse definitions permits the continuous setting of the test voltage and the free choice of the burst frequency for development work and analytical measurements. In addition the NSG 1025 can generate fast single pulses (5/50 ns transients) which are called for in various test Standards and which are also useful for detailed investigations in development laboratories. Internal and external trigger functions permit the instrument to be flexibly adapted to the various needs. A single-phase mains coupling network is incorporated in the unit which provides the coupling modes called for in IEC 801 -4 at the touch of a button besides further coupling modes for special applications. The NSG 1025 is conveniently equipped with a mains socket as well as universal safety sockets for connecting the test object. The supply to the test object is separately switchable. Coupling clamps or coupling units for tests on data lines or an auxiliary unit for three-phase coupling can be connected via the HV coaxial connector.
Estes manuais estão disponíveis para os equipamentos acima:
|Schaffner -- NSG 1025 -- folha de dados|
|Tipo manual:||folha de dados|
|Tamanho:||414.72 Kbytes (424675 Bytes)|
|Qualidade:||Scaned documento, todas legível.|
|Upload de data:||13 Maio 2017|
|Downloads:||394 desde 13 Maio 2017|
|Iniciar Download grátis|
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from further commenting.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.