Marconi TF 2070B Outro
Image 1 of 1
If you have any other photos or manuals for the
Marconi TF 2070B you can upload the files here .
Digital Synchronizer TF 217ÖB (Fig. 1.1) is a self contained instrument designed expressly for use with the TF 2002 s e r ie s of signal g en e ra to rs. The (synchronizer is constructed to be easily fitted to the signal g en e rato r and when the instruments a re used together, the combination can be classified as an accurate and stable phase locked frequency Synthesizer covering a range 32 kHz to 88 MHz when used with signal Generator TF 2002B or 100 kHz to 72 MHz when used with TF 2002 or TF 2002AS. The setting up procedure is extremely simple and calls only for the positioning of the TF 2170B frequency switches and the tuning of the signal Generator to obtain a 'locked on* condition which holds the frequency of the signal Generator to within 1 p. p. m. of the frequency indicated by the synchronizer switches for ambient temperatures from +10 ° to 35 °C. Used together, the combination provides an r. f. source with many applications. Solid state circuits are employed throughout to ensure long term reliability and the design provides for easy access to a ll components for servicing. If desired, the signal Generator can be used independently without disconnection, by operating a switch located on the front panel of TF 2170B.
Serviço e Manual do Usuário
8.15 Mbytes (8550209 Bytes)
Documento Scaned, a leitura parcialmente mal, não parcialmente legível.
05 June 2016
Please enter the link of the website
Optionally you can add display text
Please enter the email address
Optionally add any display text
Please enter the link of the image
Insert YouTube Video
Please enter the link of the video
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from further commenting.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.