Informações do equipamento
|Teac A 3300 Gravador|
|Categoria:||Áudio, Vídeo, TV, Multimédia|
|Descrição:||Stereo Tape Deck|
The Teac A-3340 is a semi-professional tape deck capable of Simulsync recording, Quadriphonic, Stereophonic and monophonic recording and playback. It offers operating speeds of 7-1/2 and 15 ips and will accept reels of 10-1/2 inches in diameter. The Simulsync feature permits the recording of discrete but synchronized program material on all four tape tracks. The Teac A-3300 is a semi-professional tape deck capable of Stereophonic and Monophonic recording and playback. It is available in three configurations and offers operating speeds of either 3-3/4 and 7-1/2 ips, or 7-1/2 and 15 ips. The transport mechanisms of the A-3300 and A-3340 are identical with the exception of operating speeds and head configurations. This service manual provides adjustment and alignment procedures, schematic diagram and parts replacement information and the proper procedures for obtaining necessary repair parts. If adjustments or repair procedures are not clear or seem difficult to accomplish or should you desire more detailed technical information, please contact your nearest Teac dealer, Teac Corporation or affiliated corporations, address's of which are printed in this manual.
Estes manuais estão disponíveis para os equipamentos acima:
|Teac -- A 3300 -- Manual de serviço|
|Tipo manual:||Manual de serviço|
|Tamanho:||7.99 Mbytes (8381945 Bytes)|
|Qualidade:||Scaned documento, todas legível.|
|Upload de data:||25 Abril 2015|
|Downloads:||811 desde 25 Abril 2015|
1. GENERAL DESCRIPTION 2. SERVICE DATA 3. EQUIPMENT REQUIRED 4. PARTIAL DISASSEMBLY 5. HEAD ALIGNMENT -MECHANICAL- 6. MEASUREMENT AND ADJUSTMENT -MECHANICAL- 7. A-3300/MEASUREMENT AND ADJUSTMENT -ELECTRICAL- 8. A-3340/MEASUREMENT AND ADJUSTMENT -ELECTRICAL- 9. PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE 10. TROUBLE SHOOTING 11. PACKING FOR SHIPMENT EXPLODED VIEW AND PARTS LIST PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARD PARTS LIST SCHEMATIC DIAGRAMS MANUAL CHANGES
|Iniciar Download grátis|
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from further commenting.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.