CBS Laboratories Audimax III Other
Image 1 of 1
If you have any other photos or manuals for the
CBS Laboratories Audimax III you can upload the files here .
The new solid-state Audimax III, Model 444, like its companion piece, Volumax is a tool to help the broadcaster achieve maximum program power within appropriate modulation limits. Incorporating all of the features of its famous predecessor, the Audimax III also provides additional gain and versatility. Designed for use wherever high quality automatic gain riding is required Audimax ITT offers a unique method of audio control for AM, FM, and 'IV Broadcasting, recording, motion pictures and public address use. Audimax III is the latest development in the unique Audimax system of audio control developed by CBS Laboratories. Applicable to all audio media, the Audimax is totally different in concept from ordinary compressors, limiters or ACCs. The Audimax acts like a highly capable studio technician, but without many human limitations. Valuable in the studio, the Audimax is often more valuable outside, away from controlled studio conditions. The ability of the Audimax to act instantly and control audio levels inte11igently frees engineers to cope with the many other problems of remote pick-ups.
Service and User Manual
2.48 Mbytes (2599112 Bytes)
Scanned document, reading partly badly, partly not readable.
2013 11 09
Please enter the link of the website
Optionally you can add display text
Please enter the email address
Optionally add any display text
Please enter the link of the image
Insert YouTube Video
Please enter the link of the video
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from further commenting.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.