Page 1 of 28
Page 2 of 28
Page 3 of 28
Page 4 of 28
Page 5 of 28
Page 6 of 28
Page 7 of 28
Page 8 of 28
Page 9 of 28
Page 10 of 28
Page 11 of 28
Page 12 of 28
Page 13 of 28
Page 14 of 28
Page 15 of 28
Page 16 of 28
Page 17 of 28
Page 18 of 28
Page 19 of 28
Page 20 of 28
Page 21 of 28
Page 22 of 28
Page 23 of 28
Page 24 of 28
Page 25 of 28
Page 26 of 28
Page 27 of 28
Page 28 of 28
If you have any other photos or manuals for the
Toshiba Portege P2000 Series you can upload the files here .
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from further commenting.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.