Informacje o sprzęcie
|Lenovo ThinkCentre 8213 PC|
Te Podręczniki są dostępne dla powyższego urządzenia:
|Lenovo -- ThinkCentre 8213 -- Instrukcja serwisowa|
|Typ instrukcji:||Instrukcja serwisowa|
|Rozmiar:||4.59 Mbytes (4815897 Bytes)|
|Data:||01 maj 2009|
|Jakość:||Dokument elektroniczny, bez skanowania, bardzo dobrze czytelne.|
|Data wysłania:||11 sierpień 2018|
|Pliki do pobrania:||7402 od 11 sierpień 2018|
Hardware Maintenance Manual This manual contains service and reference information for ThinkCentre® computers listed on the cover. It is intended only for trained servicers who are familiar with Lenovo® computer products. Before servicing a Lenovo product, be sure to read the Safety Information. See Chapter 2, “Safety information,” on page 5. The Symptom-to-FRU Index and Additional Service Information chapters are not specific to any machine type and are applicable to all ThinkCentre computers. This manual includes a complete FRU part number listing for each machine type and model listed on the cover. This manual does not include procedures for replacing FRUs. For FRU replacement procedures, refer to the Hardware Replacement Guide for the appropriate machine type.
|Start do pobrania za darmo|
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from further commenting.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.