Informacje o sprzęcie
|Dentron JR. Monitor Tunera|
The JR. Monitor Antenna Tuner is a sub-compact 300 watt capability Antenna Tuner of modern design. Its features offer the Amateur. SWL or CBer the ultimate in operating flexibility. Virtually any type of Antenna system can be used, whether it be COAX (50 or 75 ohm) balanced fine (twin-lead), or random wire. The JR. Monitor not only matches any type of feedline to a nominal 50 ohms, but is small enough to go absolutely anywhere from mobile to fixed to portable use. A mobile mounting bracket is included, and the unit is equipped with rubber feet to protect other equipment when stacking the JR. Monitor. Another unique feature built into the unit is an RF sampling circuit and companion relative power output meter, front panel mounted. Using the relativ power output meter greatly aids timing, especially when an SWR bridge/ power meter (such as the Dentron W-2I is unavailable. The frequency range of the JR. MONITOR Tuner is 1.8 to 30 MHz. continuous. The JR. Monitor was designed to be used with any exciter or Transceiver producing up to 300 watts output. American made components and all-metal construction of the unit combine for long life and trouble free service.
Te Podręczniki są dostępne dla powyższego urządzenia:
|Dentron -- JR. Monitor -- Instrukcja obsługi|
|Typ instrukcji:||Instrukcja obsługi|
|Rozmiar:||458.27 Kbytes (469269 Bytes)|
|Jakość:||Skanowany dokument, czytając częściowo źle, nie częściowo czytelny.|
|Data wysłania:||08 sierpień 2017|
|Pliki do pobrania:||290 od 08 sierpień 2017|
|Start do pobrania za darmo|
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from further commenting.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.