Informacje o sprzęcie
|Advantest Corporation R3131 Series Analizator widma|
The R3131 Series is a spectrum Analyzer that provides the user with highly stable spectrum analysis using the synthesized local method. The key features of the R 3 131 Series spectrum Analyzer are listed below. (1) Frequency Range: 9kHz to 3GHz, Frequency span: Zero, 50kHz to 3GHz. Frequency span settable range: Zero, 10kHz to 3GHz (R3131A only) (2) Frequency Counter function with a resolution of 1Hz. (3) A power measurement function useful for evaluating radio instruments using measurements such as occupied bandwidth (OBW). adjacent channel power (ACP), channel power, etc. (4) An auto tuning function that searches for a signal with the maximum input level. (5) Save and recall functions which you can use to store measurement conditions and data in TEXT for mat. (6) A 3.5-inch floppy disk drive which you can use to save screen images in BMP format. (7) Support for ESC/P, ESC/P-R and PCL compatible printers. (8) Remote control capabilities which allow you to setup an automatic measurement system. This remote control function complies with GPIB and RS-232 specification
Te Podręczniki są dostępne dla powyższego urządzenia:
|Advantest Corporation -- R3131 Series -- Instrukcja obsługi|
|Typ instrukcji:||Instrukcja obsługi|
|Rozmiar:||8.03 Mbytes (8418858 Bytes)|
|Jakość:||Skanowany dokument, wszystko czytelne.|
|Data wysłania:||10 sierpień 2016|
|Pliki do pobrania:||216 od 10 sierpień 2016|
1. Introduction • Product Description • Standard Accessories and Power Cable Options • Operating Environment • Operation Check • Cleaning, Storing and Transporting Includes a description of the spec trum Analyzer and its’ parts along with information on its' operating environment and how to perform a system checkout. 2. Operation • Controls and Connectors on the Front and Rear Panels • Screen Annotation • Basic Operation • Measurement Examples Describes the names and the func tions of each part on the panels. You can learn the basic operation of the spectrum Analyzer through the exam ples shown in this chapter, 3. Reference • Menu Index • Menu Map • Functional Description Shows a list of operation keys, and describes the function of each key. 4. Remote Control • GPIB * RS-232 Gives an outline of the GPIB and RS-232 interfaces, and how to con nect and set them up. Also included are a list of commands necessary for programming and using the program examples. 5. Specifications Shows the specifications of the spec trum Analyzer. APPENDIX 1. Error M essages If an error occurs during operation, an error number and its correspond ing error message are displayed. The meaning of each error is explained in this section. .. APPENDIX 2. Glossary Terminology related to the spectrum Analyzer is explained in this section.
|Start do pobrania za darmo|
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from further commenting.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.