Sorensen Company DCR-80-30B Power supply
Image 1 of 1
If you have any other photos or manuals for the
Sorensen Company DCR-80-30B you can upload the files here .
General Designed for either bench or rack use, the typical DCR-B Power supply provides a highly regulated, precise dc output, adjustable over a wide range. It operates from a nominal 115 Vat (208/220/230 Vat inputs are available as options) and exhibits a rapid response to transients, both load and line. DCR-B series supplies are phase controlled type with SCR’s (Silicon Controlled Rectifiers) or Triacs at the input to the transformer, followed by a passive LC filter. This design allows for a wide range of output voltages, simplicity of design, and offers large amounts of regulated power at relatively high efficiencies compared to linear regulators. Silicon type semiconductors are used extensively in DCR-B circuitry, and contribute significantly, to the units’ wide ambient temperature range characteristic. Low dissipation transistors and diodes are located on a single printed circuit board while high dissipation devices are heat sinked to aluminum brackets and heatsinks. All controls used during normal operation, except the OVP control, are mounted on the front panel. These include a power circuit breaker, FINE and COARSE VOLTAGE adjust potentiometers, and FINE and COARSE CURRENT adjust potentiometers. The system output is taken across a terminal pair at rear terminal strip TB2. A variety of Sorensen Power supply application notes are available through your Sorensen Service Representative. These notes detail many hook-up configurations and special usages available to meet most Power supply applications. 1.2.2 Automatic Crossover There are two basic operating modes, voltage and current. In the voltage mode, the voltage is held constant while the current varies with the load.
Service and User Manual
5.47 Mbytes (5733964 Bytes)
Scanned document, all readable.
2015 11 15
This manual contains operation and maintenance data on the 1800 watt units of the DCR-B series Sorensen Power Supplies. It is intended to familiarize the user with the functioning of the unit, to introduce the varied applications to which the unit may be adapted, and to furnish sufficient maintenance data to assure long operating life. Six major sections form the manual divisions. Section 1 contains a brief functional description of the DCR-B series power supplies. Initial inspection and checkout procedures are outlined in section 2. Operating instructions, including methods for adapting units to various applications, comprise section 3. Sections 4 and 5 provide the principles of operation and maintenance procedures respectively. System drawings and the replacement parts list are provided in section 6.
Please enter the link of the website
Optionally you can add display text
Please enter the email address
Optionally add any display text
Please enter the link of the image
Insert YouTube Video
Please enter the link of the video
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from further commenting.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.