|Tektronix Type Z Amplificatore|
|Categoria:||Strumenti di misura|
|Descrizione:||Calibrated Differential Comparator|
The Type Z Plug-In Unit is a calibrated differential comparator preamplifier designed for use in all Tektronix Type 530-, 540-, 550-, or 580-Series Oscilloscopes. The unit may be used for three different modes of operation: (1) as a conventional Plug-In preamplifier, (2) as a differential input preamplifier, or (3) as a calibrated differential com-pa rator. As a conventional preamplifier, the Z Unit alone has a risetime of 24 nanoseconds and a maximum sensitivity of 0.05 volt per centimeter of deflection. Table 1-1 summarizes the risetimes and bandwidths available when the Z Unit is used in combination with various types of Tektronix oscilloscopes.
Questi manuali sono disponibili per l'attrezzatura di cui sopra:
|Tektronix -- Type Z -- Servizio e manuale utente|
|Tipo manuale:||Servizio e manuale utente|
|Dimensioni:||32.99 Mbytes (34591187 Bytes)|
|Data:||01 gennaio 1960|
|Qualità:||Documento scansionato, tutto leggibile.|
|Data di aggiunta:||30 dicembre 2017|
|Downloads:||190 dal 30 dicembre 2017|
Warranty Specifications Operating Instructions Circuit Description Maintenance Calibration Accessories Parts List and Diagrams
|Avviare il Download gratuito|
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from further commenting.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.