JBL 5302 Miscelatore
Image 1 of 1
If you have any other photos or manuals for the
JBL 5302 you can upload the files here .
Owners Instructions Architectural Specifications The Mixer shall be a solid-state unit capable of combining six Microphone and two line level inputs, or five microphone, two line level and one pair of phono inputs and shall be capable of delivering +18 dBm with less than 0.2% THD. It shall have a frequency response of 20 Hz - 20 kHz, ±1 dB (unbalanced input), 35 Hz - 20 kHz, +1 dB, -2 dB (balanced input), at +18 dBm or less. Each of the six Microphone inputs shall accommodate an unbalanced high impedance Microphone or a balanced low impedance Microphone. The Microphone input circuits shall be equipped with 9-pin sockets for mounting optional plug-in transformers to permit the use of low impedance microphones. Three-pin female XL-type sockets with positive latch locking devices shall be provided for the Microphone channels. Each Microphone input shall be equipped with an input pad switch on the front panel, selectable from 0, 15, or 30 dB attenuation. The two line level inputs shall accommodate an unbalanced high impedance input, or a balanced high or low impedance input. The line level inputs shall be equipped with 9-pin sockets for mounting optional plug-in transformers. A five screw terminal board shall be provided for connecting each line input. One Microphone input shall alternatively accommodate a magnetic phonograph cartridge input. A dual RCA-type phono jack shall be provided to allow program input from a stereo source. The Mixer shall have individual low and high frequency tone controls. The low frequency control shall affect output below 500 Hz (±3 dB reference point) and the high frequency control shall affect the output above 2.5 kHz (+3 dB reference point). A 6.3 mm ('A inch) phone jack shall be provided on the face panel to allow headset monitoring or connection to an auxiliary Amplifier. The monitor output shall be affected by both the master level control and the tone controls and shall be provided with a separate gain control. A CUE IN/OUT switch shall be provided to allow the Mixer output to be switched off. For a balanced 600 H output, an optional accessory output transformer shall be available. The Mixer shall occupy three standard EIA rack spaces and shall operate on 120/240 V AC, 50/60 Hz. The Mixer shall be the JBL Model 5302.
Manuale di servizio
5.53 Mbytes (5802166 Bytes)
Documento scansionato, la lettura in parte male, non in parte leggibile.
24 September 2017
Installation and Service Manual
Please enter the link of the website
Optionally you can add display text
Please enter the email address
Optionally add any display text
Please enter the link of the image
Insert YouTube Video
Please enter the link of the video
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from further commenting.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.