Wavetek 148A Generator
Image 1 of 1
If you have any other photos or manuals for the
Wavetek 148A you can upload the files here .
THE MODEL 148A Wavetek Model 148A, 20 MHz AM/FM/PM Generator is a precision source of sine, triangle, square, ramp and pulse waveforms plus dc voltage. The waveforms may be controlled in symmetry as well as amplitude and dc offset. A built-in modulation Generator can modulate frequency, phase and amplitude or modulation may be by an external source. The Generator may be run in continuous mode or triggered for a single pulse or gated for a burst of pulses. Triggering and gating may be by the model 148 built-in modulation Generator or by an external source. The triggered and gated waveform start/stop point is selectable from -90° through +90°, Start/stop control plus dc offset control gives haverwave capability. The main output of waveforms may be attenuated and offset. A TTL sync pulse is available at main Generator frequencies, and the modulation Generator waveforms are available at fixed amplitudes. Frequency of both the main Generator and the modulation Generator can be manually controlled at the front panel or electrically controlled by external voltages. An external sync input (Option 001) located on the rear panel allows the instrument to be synchronized to an external signal source.
562.62 Kbytes (576123 Bytes)
Scanned document, all readable.
2008 02 22
Service and User Manual
3.64 Mbytes (3813936 Bytes)
1982 08 01
Scanned document, reading partly badly, partly not readable.
2018 08 12
This is the Maintenance Manual for the ML422B/C Selective Level Meter. It covers the following information: SECTION 2, MECHANICAL CONFIGURATION AND BLOCK DIAGRAM: Describes how the various printed circuit boards (PC boards) are laid out, their electrical operation, and how to change the AC line voltage. SECTION 3, CALIBRATION AND ADJUSTMENT: Describes how to perform calibration and adjustment for the local Oscillator source and level calibration source. SECTION 4, TROUBLESHOOTING AND CIRCUITY; Describes how to troubleshoot and repair the equipment. Schematic diagrams for the equipment are given in this section. SECTION 5, REPLACEABLE PARTS: Lists the components found in the schematic diagrams and explains how to order replacement parts.
Please enter the link of the website
Optionally you can add display text
Please enter the email address
Optionally add any display text
Please enter the link of the image
Insert YouTube Video
Please enter the link of the video
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from further commenting.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.