Metrix 931H Generator
Image 1 of 1 uploaded by: naughtyG
If you have any other photos or manuals for the
Metrix 931H you can upload the files here .
The Standard Signal Generator 931 H is designed for repairs, production testing and design work on radio receivers and similar apparatus, operating in the range 50 kc/s to 50 Mc/s, 1.2. Frequency is accurately set by the direct reading dial and a 1000 point per scale vernier gives the possibility of returning precisely to a previously noted frequency. 1.3. The RF circuit is designed for low drift and low harmonic content end output is practically constant throughout any given range. A strong detent mechanism gives exact positioning of the coil turret. 1.4* Output, adjustable from a few tenths of a microvolt to one volt on RF, ten times as much on AF, is monitored permanently by a moving coil meter. 1.5. Output may be unmodulated RF, modulated RF (internal or external), AF, or multivibrator. All outputs may be used with the attenuator. RF level, modulation depth, and AF level are all monitored. 1.G, The attenuator consists of a non inductive potentiometer feeding a ladder network. Output impedance is near 75 Ω except for 100 nV output lovol (0 to 40 Ω). 1.7» A standby Switch is provided that cuts all RF and AF outputs whilst leaving the heaters on and dissipating the same total heat as on normal output.
2.51 Mbytes (2631510 Bytes)
Scanned document, all readable.
2012 12 30
Please enter the link of the website
Optionally you can add display text
Please enter the email address
Optionally add any display text
Please enter the link of the image
Insert YouTube Video
Please enter the link of the video
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from further commenting.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.