Información sobre equipo
|Cornell Dubilier Electronics AR-22-220 Antena|
Cornell Dubilier Electronics
The control unit was designed with one knob control for easy and simple operation. A 360° rotation of the knob on the control unit corresponds to a complete rotation (360°) of the Antenna. The end of rotation on the knob corresponds to the end of rotation on the Rotor. The knob will rotate 360° between ends of rotation and can be set in any of the 60 positions on the control unit dial, each representing 6° rotation of the Antenna. When turning the knob thru an angle greater than 330° allow the unit to pulse a few times before completing the turn. Do not force the knob when the end of rotation is reached. (A) IMPORTANT — IF LIGHTS REMAIN ON AFTER PULSING HAS STOPPED it indicates [with the exception noted in (B)] that the rotor and control box are not synchronized with each other and the motor is stalled. Do not allow this condition to continue because the temperature of the motor is rising unnecessarily. Correct this condition by synchronizing per instructions on Page 4 or on the underside of the control box. (B) IMPORTANT — IF PULSING SOUND IS NOT EVIDENT WHEN YOU TURN THE KNOB, either to the right or to the left, it indicates that the thermoswitch has come into play. This protective device automatically shuts off the power to the rotor unit when the rotator has been operated continuously for too long a period of time (usually 10 to 15 minutes) or when the rotor and control box have been allowed to remain out of synchronization with each other with the power on as mentioned above. To REMEDY, line the knob up with the red pointer and allow the rotator to rest until the temperature drops. This will take about 5 minutes. The thermoswitch will then close and the rotator will again be operative. To service any part of the automatic control unit, first take off the rubber bumpers and remove cabinet from chassis. (See Fig. D). Check for obvious defects such as loose solder connections, burned out transformer, pitted contacts, etc. associated with the A.C. power source. Check for your difficulty by using the trouble-shooting chart included in this Manual. In the exploded views of the control unit (Fig. E) and the rotor unit (Fig. 5) the individual parts and their part numbers are shown. Use this reference to order parts by the proper part number.
Estos manuales están disponibles para el equipo anterior:
|Cornell Dubilier Electronics -- AR-22-220 -- Manual de servicio|
|Tipo de Manual::||Manual de servicio|
|Tamaño::||565.82 Kbytes (579400 Bytes)|
|Número de identificación:|
|Calidad:||Documento Scaneds, en parte leyendo mal, no parcialmente legible.|
|Añadir fecha:||01 agosto 2017|
|Descargas:||443 desde 01 agosto 2017|
|Descarga gratuita de inicio|
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from further commenting.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.