Elgar 121B Power supply
Page 1 of 2
Page 2 of 2
If you have any other photos or manuals for the
Elgar 121B you can upload the files here .
The ESgar Model 121B Power Source provides AC power at precise frequencies for testing, motor operation, and frequency conversion. The basic power Amplifier consists of two DC supplies and a direct-coupled ampiifier with a tapped output transformer. The output transformer provides nominal output voltages of 115 and 220 VAC that are adjustable between 0-125 and 0*250 VAC. The total available power is 120 volt-amperes at full rated output voltage. Power at less than full-rated output voltage is derated as illustrated in Figure 1-1. Shown in Figure 1-2 is a curve of typical harmonic distortion. Input power is 50-60 Hz. The power transformer may be wired for 230V at 50-60 Hz. 1-5. Output power frequency is established by a Plug-In oscillator. Output frequency range is 45 to 10 KHz. A variety of Plug-In oscillators is available with frequency accuracies up to .0001%. 1-6. The Elgar Power Source facilitates equipment tests to meet military specification operating requirements over the frequency range of 47 to 63 Hz or 47 to 425 Hz. The basic power source output is single-phase. Multiphase power can be obtained however, by stacking two or three power sources, all driven by the same multi-phase Plug-In Oscillator. 1-7. GENERAL DESCRIPTION 1-8. The Elgar Model 1 21B Power Source is contained in a rack mount enclosure. A meter for output voltage monitoring, a power-on Indicator, a voltage amplitude control and a power circuit breaker that applies line power to the unit are located on the front panel. Cooling air is drawn through a front-panel grill and exhausted at the rear of the enclosure. 1-9. The enclosure contains two heat-sink assemblies, which comprise a two-section power Amplifier. Control circuitry is mounted on a circuit board with test points and adjustment controls available on the top side of the board. Output power is available at the rear panel terminal block and across the red and white binding posts located on the front panel.
Service and User Manual
1.21 Mbytes (1266302 Bytes)
104-i 21 -BX/6-81 /250
Scanned document, reading partly badly, partly not readable.
2016 05 29
This manual describes the Model 121 B Power Source manufactured by Elgar Corporation. It provides operating, maintenance, and adjustment instructions; a circuit description, a schematic diagram; and a parts list. No schematics!
Please enter the link of the website
Optionally you can add display text
Please enter the email address
Optionally add any display text
Please enter the link of the image
Insert YouTube Video
Please enter the link of the video
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from further commenting.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.