|Gould K-100-D Logic Analyzer|
The Model K100-D Logic Analyzer was designed to provide the upmost in performance and versatility for the digital designer and troubleshooter; i.e., it can be considered to be a true benchmark tool. It serves as both a time domain (data recorded asynchronously), and a data domain analysis tool (data recorded synchronously). The unit accepts up to 16 logic signals through its active input probes, and stores these discriminated signals in its 1024 word memory, at sample rates to 100 MHz. The Model K100-D has comprehensive recording and display analysis capabilities that enable the user to perform complex timing and state analysis of his digital systems. The unit has three distinct features that make it a useful tool for logic troubleshooting.
These manuals are available for the above equipment:
|Gould -- K-100-D -- Service and User Manual|
|Manual Type:||Service and User Manual|
|Size:||9.71 Mbytes (10177022 Bytes)|
|Quality:||Scanned document, reading partly badly, partly not readable.|
|Upload date:||13 January 2013|
|Downloads:||491 since 13 January 2013|
|Start Free Download|
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from further commenting.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.