|Sorensen Company DCR-10-40B Power supply|
|Description:||500W Power Supply|
Designed for either bench or rack use, the typical DCR-B Power supply provides a highly regulated, precise d-c output, adjustable over a wide range. It operates from a nominal 115 Vac (208/220/230-Vac inputs are available as options) and exhibits a rapid response to transients, both load and line.
These manuals are available for the above equipment:
|Sorensen Company -- DCR-10-40B -- Service and User Manual|
|Manual Type:||Service and User Manual|
|Size:||3.04 Mbytes (3190742 Bytes)|
|Date:||10 May 1977|
|Quality:||Scanned document, all readable.|
|Upload date:||31 December 2012|
|Downloads:||2611 since 31 December 2012|
1. INTRODUCTION AND DESCRIPTION 1.1 Introduction ... 1-1 1.2 Description ... 1-1 1.3 Optional Modifications ... 1-3 1.4 Accessory OVP ... 1-3 2. PREPARATION FOR USE 2.1 General ... 2-1 2.2 Initial Inspection ... 2-2 2.5 Electrical Check ... 2-2 3. OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS 3.1 General ... 3-1 3.2 Voltage-Mode Operation ... 3-1 3.3 Current-Mode Operation ... 3-5 3.4 Parallel Operation ... 3-7 3.5 Series Operation ... . ..3-9 3.6 Unit-Shutdown Circuit ... 3-14 4.1 Introduction ... 5-1 5.2 Periodic Servicing ... 5-1 5.3 Troubleshooting ... 5-1 5.4 Calibration ... 5-1 5.5 Performance Testing ... 6-1 6.2 Parts List Column Headings Defined ... 6-1 OVERVOLTAGE (OVP) ACCESSORY (MS OPTION) 7.1 . ..7-1 7.2 Installation ... 7-1 7.3 OVP Adjustment ... 7-2 This manual contain; operation and maintenance data on the 500-watt units of the DCR-B series Sorensen Power Supplies. It is intended to familiarize the user with the functioning of the unit, to introduce the varied applications to which the unit may be adapted, and to furnish sufficient maintenance data to assure long operating life. Seven major sections form the manual divisions. Section 1 contains a brief functional description of the DCR-B series power supplies. Initial inspection and checkout procedures are outlined in section 2. Operating instructions, including methods for adapting units to various applications, comprise section 3. Sections 4 and 5 provide the principles of operation and maintenance procedures respectively. System drawings and the replacement parts list are provided in section 6. Concluding the manual, section 7 describes the DCR-B OVP (overvoltage protector) accessory M5.
|Start Free Download|
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from further commenting.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.