|Lexmark Optra Series 4049-XXX Printer|
|Model:||Optra Series 4049-XXX|
The Optra Laser Printers are designed to attach to IBM-compatible PC’s and to most computer networks. There are multiple models, all with standard PostScript Level 2 emulation and PCL 5 emulation. From a service standpoint models Lxi+ and Lxn+ are the same as Lx+, model Lxi is the same as Lx, and model Rn+ is the same as R+. Models Lxi+, Lxn+, Lxi, and Rn+ are not mentioned elsewhere in this manual. The plus models have a different ROM SIMM, RIP board, and top cover, and all have a maximum speed of 16 ppm. There are no other hardware differences. Processing speed and efficiency have been improved, and scheduled maintenance has been eliminated.
These manuals are available for the above equipment:
|Lexmark -- Optra Series 4049-XXX -- Service Manual|
|Manual Type:||Service Manual|
|Size:||4.41 Mbytes (4621772 Bytes)|
|Quality:||Electronic document, no scan, very well readable.|
|Upload date:||28 December 2011|
|Downloads:||396 since 28 December 2011|
This manual is divided into the following chapters: • “General Information” contains a general description of the printer, available options, and the maintenance approach used to repair it. Special tools and test equipment are listed in this chapter. • “Diagnostic Information” contains error code table, symptom table, and service checks used to isolate failing field replaceable units (FRUs). • “Diagnostic Aids” contains tests and checks used to locate or repeat symptoms of Printer problems. • “Repair Information” provides instructions for making Printer adjustments and removing and installing FRUs. • “Connector Locations” uses illustrations to identify the major components and test points on the Printer. • “Preventive Maintenance” contains safety inspection guidelines, lubrication specifications, and maintenance information to prevent problems and maintain optimum performance. • “Parts Catalog” contains illustrations and part numbers for individual FRUs.
|Start Free Download|
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from further commenting.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.