|Samsung SCH-211 Mobile phone|
|Description:||CDMA PORTABLE CELLULAR TELEPHONE|
The SCH-211 cellular Phone functions as both analog cellular Phone working in AMPS (Advanced Mobile Phone Service) mode and digital cellular Phone working in CDMA (Code Division Multiple Access) mode. CDMA type digital mode applies DSSS (Direct Sequential Spread spectrum) mode.
These manuals are available for the above equipment:
|Samsung -- SCH-211 -- Service Manual|
|Manual Type:||Service Manual|
|Size:||1.46 Mbytes (1529372 Bytes)|
|Quality:||Electronic document, no scan, very well readable.|
|Upload date:||11 December 2008|
|Downloads:||566 since 11 December 2008|
1. General Introduction 2. Specification 3. Installation 4. NAM Programming 5. Circuit Description 6. Troubleshooting 7. Exploded Views and Parts List 8. PCB Diagrams 9. Electrical Parts List 10. Block & Circuit Diagrams
|Start Free Download|
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from further commenting.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.