|Philips PM 6665 Counter|
|Description:||Timer / Counter|
These manuals are available for the above equipment:
|Philips -- PM 6665 -- Service Manual|
|Manual Type:||Service Manual|
|Size:||8.80 Mbytes (9223444 Bytes)|
|Manual-ID/Number:||9499 465 00711|
|Date:||01 June 1987|
|Quality:||Scanned document, all readable.|
|Upload date:||01 August 2020|
|Downloads:||35 since 01 August 2020|
1. Safety instructions ... 2 2. Drawings and diagrams PM 6665 Basic board, Component layout ... 4 Input Amplifier diagram ... 5 Power supply and Logic unit ... 7 Front panel Component layout ... 8 Circuit diagram ... 9 PM 6669 Basic board, Component layout ... 10 Input Amplifier diagram ... 11 Logic unit ... 13 Power supply ... 15 Front panel Component layout ... 16 Circuit diagram ... 17 Options /.1. Oscillator (uncompensated-crystal) Component layout ... 18 Circuit diagram ... 19 PM 9604, GPIB Interface Component layout ... 20 Circuit diagram ... 21 PM 9605, Battery unit Component layout ... 22 Circuit diagram ... 23 PM 9608,1.1 GHz HF input Component layout ... 24 Circuit diagram ... 25 3. Spare parts list Mechanical parts ... 28 PM 6665 Basic board ... 29 Front panel ... 32 PM 6669 Basic board ... 33 Front panel ... 35 Options /.1. Oscillator (uncompensated-crystal) ... 36 /.3. Oscillator (MTCXO) ... 36 PM 9604 GPIB-interface ... 37 PM 9605 Battery unit ... No spare parts available yet PM 9606 Rack-mount kit ... No spare parts PM 9607 ... 36 PM 9608 1.1 GHz HF-input ... 39
|Start Free Download|
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from further commenting.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.