|Philips PM3243 Oscilloscope|
|Description:||Portable 50 MHz Storage Multiplier Oscilloscope|
The PM 3243 Portable 50 MHz Storage Multiplier Oscilloscope enables the measurement, storage and multiplying of signals at a high sensitivity (5 mV/DIV). A wide choice of display modes is available, such as single channel operation, two channels alternately or chopped, two channels added, with normal and inverted position for one input signal, two channels multiplied, and a main and delayed time-base. The PM 3243 Oscilloscope features a tapless Power supply with low dissipation. The Power supply operates satisfactorily from any a.c. mains voltage between 90 V and 264 V, or any d.c. voltage between 100 V and 200 V, thus obviating the need for adjusting the instrument to the local mains voltage. All these features combine to make the PM 3243 Oscilloscope suitable for a wide variety of applications. Features Summarising, the PM 3243 Oscilloscope is characterised by the following features: — 5 mV sensitivity at 50 MHz. — Built-in 40 MHz multiplier. — Simultaneous display of the product and one of the factors. — Variable persistance and storage. — Advanced design. — Highly efficient Power supply unit, operating from a wide range of a.c. or d.c. voltage supplies without voltage switching. Note: The design of this instrument is subject to continuous development and improvement. Consequently, this instrument may incorporate minor changes in detail from the information contained in this manual.
These manuals are available for the above equipment:
|Philips -- PM3243 -- Service and User Manual|
|Manual Type:||Service and User Manual|
|Size:||17.17 Mbytes (17999040 Bytes)|
|Language:||english, german, french|
|Manual-ID/Number:||9499 440 17102|
|Date:||25 April 1977|
|Quality:||Scanned document, all readable.|
|Upload date:||01 August 2020|
|Downloads:||13 since 01 August 2020|
1. GENERAL INFORMATION 5 1.1. Introduction 5 1.2. Characteristics 6 1.3. Glossary of multiplier termo 12 2. DIRECTIONS FOR USE 17 2.1. Installation 17 2.2. Function of the controls and connectors 18 2.3. Preliminary settings 26 2.4. Operating instructions 27 1.1. PM 3243 5 1.2. Typical trigger sensitivity 11 1.3. Analogue multiplier 12 1.4. Four quadrant operation 12 1.5. Input off-set 13 1.6. Output off-set 13 1.7. Scale factor 14 1.8. Non-linearity 14 1.9. Feed through 15 1.10. Propagation delay 15 1.11. Noise 16 2.1. Removing the front cover 17 2.2. Opening the front cover 17 2.3. Vertical deflection 18 2.4. Horizontal deflection 20 2.5. Main time-base 21 2.6. Delayed time-base 23 2.7. CRT section 24 2.8. Rear panel 25 2.9. Step att. balance and gain adj. 26
|Start Free Download|
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from further commenting.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.