|Philips PM 3233 Oscilloscope|
|Description:||10 MHz Dual-beam Oscilloscope|
The 10 MHz Dual-beam Oscilloscope PM 3233 has been designed for general laboratory, service and educational applications. Both vertical amplifiers are equipped with a drift-reduction circuit and a fully protected field-effect transistor input. All circuits are entirely transistorized and the transistors have been mounted on supports to enable quick servicing. The instrument features a fully automatic facility which enables triggering on the line and frame sync pulses of a television signal. The Oscilloscope can be supplied from either a.c. mains or external d.c. sources. The PM 3233 is equipped with a delay unit which provides signal delay to both channels Ya and Yb.
These manuals are available for the above equipment:
|Philips -- PM 3233 -- Service and User Manual|
|Manual Type:||Service and User Manual|
|Size:||12.63 Mbytes (13238775 Bytes)|
|Language:||english, german, french|
|Manual-ID/Number:||9499 440 16502|
|Date:||05 January 1977|
|Quality:||Scanned document, all readable.|
|Upload date:||31 July 2020|
|Downloads:||14 since 31 July 2020|
1. GENERAL INFORMATION 1.1. Introduction 1.2. Characteristics 1.3. Accessories 2. DIRECTIONS FOR USE 2.1. Installation 2.1.1. Removing and fitting the front cover 2.1.2. Adjusting to the local mains supply and fuses 2.1.3. Supply from an external d.c. source 2.1.4. Earthing 2.1.5. Switching on 2.1.6. From the cold into the warmth 2.2. Operating instructions 2.2.1. Controls and sockets 2.2.2. Preliminary settings 2.2.3. Inputs and Yg and their possibilities 188.8.131.52. YT Measurements 184.108.40.206. XY Measurements 220.127.116.11. Influence of the AC-O-DC switch 2.2.4. Triggering 18.104.22.168. General 22.214.171.124. Trigger coupling 126.96.36.199. Trigger level 188.8.131.52. Automatic triggering 184.108.40.206. External triggering 220.127.116.11. Triggering with the mains frequency 18.104.22.168. Triggering with television signals 2.2.5. Time-base magnifier 2.2.6. Z Modulation 2.2.7. The dual-beam tube 2.3. Description of the block diagram 2.4. Brief checking procedure
|Start Free Download|
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from further commenting.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.