|Philips PM 2513 Digital multimeter|
The Digital multimeter PM 2513 is a universal measuring instrument with 25 measuring ranges. Additionally this instrument offers the possibility to measure temperatures by the application of a resistance Thermometer. LSI circuits decrease the number of discrete components and guarantee high accuracy and extreme stability. Automatic zero adjustment renders manual corrections superfluous. The instrument can be supplied from 1.5 V batteries, from six rechargeable cells or operated from a separate Power supply. The measuring circuit and the read out will be activated by pressing a push button and will be switched off again after a delay of 40 seconds automatically. Technical functions and electrical properties, ease of operation, and compact design give the PM 2513 a wide field of applications in lab, service stations, at various education centers and industries.
These manuals are available for the above equipment:
|Philips -- PM 2513 -- Service and User Manual|
|Manual Type:||Service and User Manual|
|Size:||4.49 Mbytes (4712863 Bytes)|
|Language:||english, german, french, spanish, dutch|
|Manual-ID/Number:||9499 470 09923 and/or 9447 025 130.1|
|Date:||04 April 1975|
|Quality:||Scanned document, all readable.|
|Upload date:||31 July 2020|
|Downloads:||13 since 31 July 2020|
I. Introduction II. Technical data III. Accessories IV. Preparations V. Measuring
|Start Free Download|
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from further commenting.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.