|Philips PM 2420 Digital multimeter|
Instrument PM 2420 is a compact multi-range DVM of the so-called RAMP type. Characteristic of the RAMP principle is the simplicity of operation, which makes this DVM ideally suitable for use as a general purpose instrument. Operation is facilitated by the possibility of selecting all measuring ranges by means of a single knob. It is obvious that the combination of digital read-out system and monoknob range selection ensures fast and simple, yet accurate reading.
These manuals are available for the above equipment:
|Philips -- PM 2420 -- Service and User Manual|
|Manual Type:||Service and User Manual|
|Size:||22.63 Mbytes (23725791 Bytes)|
|Manual-ID/Number:||9448 024 20011 and/or 9499 480 00711|
|Quality:||Scanned document, all readable.|
|Upload date:||31 July 2020|
|Downloads:||22 since 31 July 2020|
I. INTRODUCTION 5 II. TECHNICAL DATA 5 m. ACCESSORIES 8 IV. WORKING 9 A. . Principle 9 B . Description of the block diagram 10 DIRECTIONS FOR USE V. INSTALLATION 19 A. Adjustment to the mains voltage 19 B. Fuse 19 C. Earthing 19 VI. OPERATION 21 A. Switching-on 21 B. Calibration 21 C. Measuring 21 SERVICE DATA VII. CIRCUIT DESCRIPTION 23 A . General 23 B . Power supply 23 C . Input circuit 24 D . Analogue-to-digital converter 30 E . Logic circuit 33 F . Gate 33 G. Clock oscillator 34 H . Polarity indication 34 J. Scaler of four 35 K . Counter 35 L . A stable multivibrator 37 M . "1000" indication 38 DISASSEMBLING 39 A. Housing 39 B. Bottom panel 39 C. Text plate 39 DC. REPLACING PARTS 39 A. Front frame 39 B. Rear frame 40 C. Monoknob 41 D. Selector switch 42 E. Printed wiring boards 42 F. Electrical components 44 X. MAINTENANCE 45 XI. SURVEY OF ADJUSTMENTS 46 XII. CHECKING AND ADJUSTING 48 A. Power supply 48 B. Clock Oscillator frequency 49 C. Zero adjustment 49 D. Full scale adjustment 49 E. Adjusting the DC voltage ranges 49 F. Adjusting the ranges 50 G. Adjusting the AC voltage ranges 51 H. Checking the current ranges 51 XIII. TROUBLE SHOOTING 53 XIV. LIST OF PARTS 61 A. Mechanical 61 B. Electrical 62 XV. FUNCTIONAL BLOCKS 70
|Start Free Download|
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from further commenting.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.