|Tektronix RSA6120A Spectrum analyzer|
|Description:||Real-time Spectrum Analyzer|
A processor system controls the RSA6100A instrument. The instrument features an XGA resolution flat-panel display, a transparent touch-screen, and a front- panel with direct access to commonly used RTSA features. You can also use the RTSA with a mouse or other pointing device, and/or a keyboard. The RTSA uses the Microsoft Windows XP operating system.
These manuals are available for the above equipment:
|Tektronix -- RSA6120A -- Service Manual|
|Manual Type:||Service Manual|
|Size:||23.64 Mbytes (24791433 Bytes)|
|Date:||01 January 2009|
|Quality:||Electronic document, no scan, very well readable.|
|Upload date:||29 July 2020|
|Downloads:||62 since 29 July 2020|
S/N B020000 and Above General Safety Summary ... v Service Safety Summary ... vii Preface ... ix Manual Content ... ix Manual Conventions ... ix Related User Documents ... x Operating Information Operating Information ... 1-1 Theory of Operation Theory of Operation ... 2-1 General ... 2-1 Signal Path and Processing ... 2-1 Display Panel ... 2-2 Front Panel ... 2-2 Rear Panel ... 2-2 Power Supply ... 2-3 Fans ... 2-3 Adjustment Procedures Adjustment Procedure ... 3-1 Running Alignments ... 3-1 Maintenance Maintenance ... 4-1 Preventing ESD ... 4-1 Inspection and Cleaning ... 4-2 Restoring the Windows Operating System (OS) ... 4-5 Creating a Disk Backup Image ... 4-6 Restoring the Instrument Operating System ... 4-7 Formatting the Drive in Option 06/08 Instruments ... 4-7 Restoring the Operating System from the Instrument Hard Disk (Options 06/07) ... 4-9 Restoring the Hard Disk from a Backup Image ... 4-9 Removal and Installation Procedures ... 4-11 Preparation ... 4-11 Trim, Cabinet, and Module Removal ... 4-13 Removal Procedures ... 4-15 Troubleshooting ... 4-20 Service Level ... 4-20 Check for Common Problems ... 4-20 Diagnostics ... 4-23 Replaceable Parts Replaceable Parts ... 5-1 Parts Ordering Information ... 5-1 Using the Replaceable Parts List ... 5-3
|Start Free Download|
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from further commenting.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.