|Tektronix 1741C Analyzer|
These manuals are available for the above equipment:
|Tektronix -- 1741C -- Service Manual|
|Manual Type:||Service Manual|
|Size:||6.12 Mbytes (6420415 Bytes)|
|Date:||01 January 2010|
|Quality:||Electronic document, no scan, very well readable.|
|Upload date:||29 July 2020|
|Downloads:||10 since 29 July 2020|
This manual supports servicing to the module level of the 1741C Waveform Monitor, which processes video signals for display on an internal XGA LCD. The instrument finds use as a monitor for broadcasting, production, and post-production environments. This manual explains how to troubleshoot and service the monitor to the module level. The manual is divided into the following sections: Introduction provides a general product description and tells where to find product installation information. Theory of Operation provides descriptions of the 1741C Waveform Monitor modules. Adjustment Procedures details the adjustments that can be performed if the instrument is out of specification. Maintenance tells you how to troubleshoot the product to the module level and how to handle the modules. Replaceable Parts illustrates the replaceable modules and mechanical parts, and provides replacement part numbers.
|Start Free Download|
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from further commenting.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.