Tektronix R453 Oscilloscope
Page 1 of 3
Page 2 of 3
Page 3 of 3
If you have any other photos or manuals for the
Tektronix R453 you can upload the files here .
The Tektronix Type 453 Oscilloscope is a transistorized portable Oscilloscope designed to operate in a wide range of environmental conditions. The light weight of the Type 453 allows it to be easily transported, while providing the performance necessary for accurate high-frequency measurements. The dual-channel DC-to-50 MHz vertical system provides calibrated deflection factors from 5 millivolts to 10 volts/division. Channels 1 and 2 can be cascaded using an external cable to provide a one millivolt minimum defect- ion factor (both VOLTS/DIV switches set to 5 mV). The trigger circuits provide stable triggering over the full range of vertical frequency response. Separate trigger controls are provided to select the desired triggering for the A and B sweeps. One of three sweep modes can be selected for the A sweep; automatic, normal or single sweep. The horizontal sweep provides a maximum sweep rate of 0.1 microsecond/division (10 nanosecond/division using 10X magnifier) along with a delayed sweep feature for accurate relative-time measurements. Accurate X-Y measurements can be made with Channel 2 providing the vertical deflection, and Channel 1 providing the horizontal [deflection. (TRIGGER switch set to CH 1 ONLY, HORIZ DISPLAY switch set to EXT HORIZ). The regulated DC power supplies maintain constant output over a wide variation of line voltages and frequencies. Total power consumption of the instrument is approximately 90 watts. Information given in this instruction manual applies to the Type R453 also unless otherwise noted. The Type R453 is electrically identical to the Type 453 but is mechanically adapted for mounting in a standard 19-inch rack.
Service and User Manual
20.40 Mbytes (21395619 Bytes)
1972 01 01
Scanned document, all readable.
2020 03 18
This copy is a reprint which includes current pages from Changes 1. SECTION A. INTRODUCTION 1. CHARACTERISTICS 2. OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS . . ... . 3. CIRCUIT DESCRIPTION ... . 4. MAINTENANCE 5. PERFOR0MANCE CHECK ... . 6. CALIBRATION 7. PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONS ... . 8. MECHANICAL PARTS IDENTIFICATION ... . 9. DIAGRAMS 10, RACKMOUNTING APPENDIX A . REFERENCES B. ITEMS COMPRISING AN OPERABLE EQUIPMENT ... . C. MAINTENANCE ALLOCATION ... . D. REPAIR PARTS AND SPECIAL TOOLS LIST ... .
Please enter the link of the website
Optionally you can add display text
Please enter the email address
Optionally add any display text
Please enter the link of the image
Insert YouTube Video
Please enter the link of the video
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from further commenting.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.