Panasonic DMC-TZ3SG Digital camera
Image 1 of 1
If you have any other photos or manuals for the
Panasonic DMC-TZ3SG you can upload the files here .
2.97 Mbytes (3115259 Bytes)
2007 01 01
Electronic document, no scan, very well readable.
2020 02 29
1 Safety Precaution ... 3 1.1. General Guidelines ... 3 1.2. Leakage Current Cold Check ... 3 1.3. Leakage Current Hot Check (See Figure 1.) ... 3 1.4. How to Discharge the Capacitor on Flash PCB ... 4 2 Warning ... 5 2.1. Prevention of Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) to ElectrostaticallySensitive (ES) Devices ... 5 2.2. How to Recycle the Lithium Ion Battery (U.S. Only) ... 5 2.3. Caution for AC Cord(For EB/GC/SG) ... 6 2.4. How to Replace the Lithium Battery ... 7 3 Service Navigation ... 8 3.1. Introduction ... 8 3.2. General Description About Lead Free Solder (PbF) ... 8 3.3. Important Notice 1:(Other than U.S.A. and Canadian Market) ... 8 3.4. How to Define the Model Suffix (NTSC or PAL model) ... 9 4 Specifications ... 12 5 Location of Controls and Components ... 13 6 Service Mode ... 15 6.1. Error Code Memory Function ... 15 6.2. Confirmation of Firmware Version ... 18 7 Service Fixture & Tools ... 19 7.1. Service Fixture and Tools ... 19 7.2. When Replacing the Main PCB ... 20 7.3. Service Position ... 20 8 Disassembly and Assembly Instructions ... 22 8.1. Disassembly Flow Chart ... 22 8.2. PCB Location ... 22 8.3. Disassembly Procedure ... 23 8.4. Disassembly Procedure for the Lens ... 28 8.5. Assembly Procedure for the Lens ... 31 8.6. Removal of the CCD Unit ... 35 8.7. Removal of the Zoom Motor Unit ... 35 8.8. Removal of the Focus Motor Unit ... 36 8.9. The Applyment of Grease Method ... 36 9 Measurements and Adjustments ... 37 9.1. Matrix Chart for Replaced Part and Necessary Adjustment ... 37 10 Maintenace ... 38 10.1. Cleaning Lens and LCD Panel ... 38
Please enter the link of the website
Optionally you can add display text
Please enter the email address
Optionally add any display text
Please enter the link of the image
Insert YouTube Video
Please enter the link of the video
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from further commenting.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.