|Sony KDL-40BX450 TV|
|Category:||Audio Video TV Multimedia|
Your BRAVIA comes with many convenient features, such as: ➢ BRAVIA® SyncTM: Allows your BRAVIA TV to communicate with other Sony equipment supporting the Control for HDMI function (page 27). ➢ Digital Media Accessibility: Use the Photo, Music (KDL-46/40BX450 only), and Video icons to access photo, music, and video files from Sony USB equipment (page 31). ➢ PIP (Picture in Picture): You can work on your PC and watch your favorite TV program simultaneously (page 28). ➢ Favorites: Your favorite channels and inputs are at your finger tips for easy access (page 29). ➢ Auto Wide Mode: Set your TV to automatically adjust the screen based on the signal resolution (page 29). ➢ Input Selection: Allows you to easily switch between the connected equipment (page 31). ➢ Scene Select: Allows you to easily adjust your TV to the most suitable picture and sound settings based on the scenes for the best quality result for the contents genre you are watching (page 23).
These manuals are available for the above equipment:
|Sony -- KDL-40BX450 -- User Manual|
|Manual Type:||User Manual|
|Size:||3.01 Mbytes (3155704 Bytes)|
|Date:||01 January 2012|
|Quality:||Electronic document, no scan, very well readable.|
|Upload date:||27 January 2020|
|Downloads:||95 since 27 January 2020|
Introducing Your New BRAVIA® Getting Started Operating the TV Using Features Using the Menus Other Information
|Start Free Download|
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from further commenting.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.