Toyota CN-TS6070LA Display unit
Image 1 of 1
If you have any other photos or manuals for the
Toyota CN-TS6070LA you can upload the files here .
General Power Supply DC 12V (11V - 16V), Test Voltage 13.2V Negative Ground Current Consumption Less than 1A Display Block Display Type Positive Pattern LCD Display Display Size 77 × 42 (mm) Display Illumination Back-Light Type Dimensions** 200 x 71 x 96 mm Weight** 680g
2.45 Mbytes (2569615 Bytes)
Electronic document, no scan, very well readable.
2008 11 14
1 FEATUERS 2 2 SYSTEM BLOCK DIAGRAM 2 3 REAR VIEW AND CONNECTORS 2 4 FRONT VIEW AND FUNCTIONS 3 5 WIRING CONNECTIONS 4 6 BLOCK DIAGRAM 5 7 TERMINALS DESCRIPTION 6 8 IC BLOCK DIAGRAM 7 9 REPLACEMENT PARTS LIST 8 10 EXPLODED VIEW (Unit) 11 11 WIRING DIAGRAM 12 12 SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM 15 Toyota PART No. : 86110-05011 VEHICLE : AVENSIS DESTINATION : Europe PRODUCTED AFTER : Nov., 2001
Please enter the link of the website
Optionally you can add display text
Please enter the email address
Optionally add any display text
Please enter the link of the image
Insert YouTube Video
Please enter the link of the video
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from further commenting.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.