|Samsung ML-2010 Series Printer|
- Speed : 22ppm (Ltr) / 20ppm (A4), 600dpi 1200dpi - Paper Path : MPF Type Cassette - Emulation : SPL (ML-2010 / ML-2015) - Processor : 150MHz Jupiter4e CPU - Memory : 8MB - Toner Cartridge : Initial (1K), Sales (3K) - MP Cassette : 150 pages / Face Down (50 pages) - Manual Duplex : Manual Feed Guide - Fuser Design : Lamp Type - I/O : USB1.1 - Machine Life : 50K(pages)
These manuals are available for the above equipment:
|Samsung -- ML-2010 Series -- Service Manual|
|Manual Type:||Service Manual|
|Size:||6.99 Mbytes (7330523 Bytes)|
|Date:||01 August 2005|
|Quality:||Electronic document, no scan, very well readable.|
|Upload date:||29 September 2019|
|Downloads:||106 since 29 September 2019|
1. Precautions 184.108.40.206Safety Warning Safety Caution ESD Precautions 2. Product Specification 2.1 Product Overview 2.2 Specifications 2.3 Model Comparison Table 3. System Overview 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 System Outline H/W Structure and Descriptions S/W Structure and Descriptions Initial Product Installation 4. Alignment and Adjustments 4.1 Sample Pattern 4.2 Control Panel 4.3 Consumables and Replacement Parts 4.4 LED Status Error Messages 4.5 Periodic Defective Image 4.6 How to use DCU 4.7 Paper Path 220.127.116.11.9.10.Disassembly and Reassembly 5.1 General Precautions on Disassembly 5.2 Disassembly and Reassembly Troubleshooting 6.1 Checking Symptoms 6.2 Bad discharge 6.3 Malfunction 6.4 Bad software environment 6.5 Bad Image Exploded Views & Parts List 7.1 Exploded Views and Parts List Block diagram 8.1 System Block Diagram 8.2 System Timing Chart Connection Diagram 9.1 Connection Diagram Schematic Diagram 10.1 Main Board 10.2 Connector Circuit Diagram 10.3 SMPS Circuit Diagram 10.4 HVPS Circuit Diagram 11. Reference Information 11.1 Troubleshooting Tools 11.2 Acronyms and Abbreviations 11.3 Selecting Printer locations 11.4 Sample Tests Patterns 12. Circuit Description 12.1 Engine Controller
|Start Free Download|
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from further commenting.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.