|Hameg HZ65-3 Probe|
- Test of semiconductors - Test of discrete components - Rugged and compact In conjunction with an oscilloscope, the component tester HZ65 can be used to test semiconductor components, resistors, capacitors and inductors not only out-of- circuit, but also often without desoldering them from circuit boards. Within certain limits, testing of integrated circuitry is also possible. Transistors can be plugged into two 3-point sockets; any combination of 2 contacts may be selected for testing. This simplifies testing of different internal transistor paths (base-emitter, emitter- collector, base-collector). Components with larger-diameter leads and ICs are connected to the 2 jacks on the side of the HZ65 using 2 test cables. The direction of current flow through the tested component or IC can be reversed. The HZ65 is particularly indi- spensable for repairs of electronic devices, providing good-bad information within seconds. This also allows quick comparison of the unit under test with a known good component or network.
These manuals are available for the above equipment:
|Hameg -- HZ65-3 -- User Manual|
|Manual Type:||User Manual|
|Size:||193.88 Kbytes (198534 Bytes)|
|Quality:||Electronic document, no scan, very well readable.|
|Upload date:||22 December 2018|
|Downloads:||240 since 22 December 2018|
|Start Free Download|
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from further commenting.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.