|Pfaff ClassicStyle home 2029 Sewing machine|
|Model:||ClassicStyle home 2029|
These manuals are available for the above equipment:
|Pfaff -- ClassicStyle home 2029 -- User Manual|
|Manual Type:||User Manual|
|Size:||1.30 Mbytes (1365165 Bytes)|
|Manual-ID/Number:||412 92 30-26C|
|Date:||01 January 2005|
|Quality:||Electronic document, no scan, very well readable.|
|Upload date:||10 November 2018|
|Downloads:||141 since 10 November 2018|
1. Introduction Utility stitches expression 2028 Utility stitches expression 2028 Decorative stitches 2. Preparations Carrying case Lid Electrical connection Connecting the foot control Voltage Switch Accessory tray Removing the accessory tray Bobbin winding Thread tension Inserting the bobbin Threading the needle Integrated Needle threader Presser foot lifter Drawing-up the bobbin thread Bobbin thread Thread cutter Changing the presser foot Setting the needle thread tension Winding a bobbin through the needle Changing the needle Threading the twin needle: The IDT (Integrated Dual Feed) Lowering the feed dog 3. Sewing Stitch selection Altering stitches Altering the stitch width Altering the needle position Altering the pattern width e.g. Stitch 25Altering the stitch/pattern length Altering the stitch density Balance Reverse sewing “Pattern mirror” "Lock" button Twin needle Explanation of the sewing recommendations table Sewing in zippers Basting stitch Top stitching Blind hem stitch Overlock stitches Free Motion Sewing Bridging stitch Cross hem stitch Rolled hem with hemmer No. 7 Shell edging Buttonholes Inserting the sensormatic buttonhole guide: Attaching buttonhole foot Fully automatic buttonhole Semi-automatic buttonhole Manual buttonhole Buttonhole with gimp thread Sewing on buttons Buttonhole tips: General notes on decorative sewing Changing the pattern width Changing the pattern length Free motion embroidery Tapering Quilt stitch Cross-stitch Hemstitching 4. Maintenance Changing the needle plate Cleaning Changing the light bulb Sewing problems and their solutions
|Start Free Download|
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from further commenting.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.