|Sony KV-21FT1B TV|
|Category:||Audio, Video, TV, Multimedia|
|Description:||TRINITRON® COLOR TELEVISION|
These manuals are available for the above equipment:
|Sony -- KV-21FT1B -- Service Manual|
|Manual Type:||Service Manual|
|Size:||6.77 Mbytes (7100285 Bytes)|
|Date:||01 May 2000|
|Quality:||Electronic document, no scan, very well readable.|
|Upload date:||03 October 2018|
|Downloads:||424 since 03 October 2018|
1. GENERAL Switching On the TV and Automatically Tuning ... 7 Introducing the Menu System ... 8 Teletext ... 10 Connecting Optional Equipment ... 10 Using Optional Equipment ... 10 Specifications ... 11 Troubleshooting ... 11 2.DISASSEMBLY 2-1. Rear Cover Removal 2-2. Chassis Removal 2-3. Service Position 2-4. Wire Dressing 2-5. Picture Tube Removal ... Section Title 3. SET-UP ADJUSTMENTS 3-1. Beam Landing 3-2. Convergence 3-3. Focus Adjustment 3-4. Screen (G2), White Balance 4. CIRCUIT ADJUSTMENTS 4-1. Electrical Adjustments 4-2. Test Mode 2 5.DIAGRAMS 5-1. Circuit Board Location 5-2. Block Diagrams 5-3. Schematic Diagrams and Printed Wiring Boards * C Board * A Board 5-4. Semiconductors 5-5. IC Blocks 6. EXPLODED VIEWS 6-1. Chassis 6-2. Picture Tube 7. ELECTRICAL PARTS LIST
|Start Free Download|
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from further commenting.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.