|Allen & Heath CMI/P 16 Mixer|
Allen & Heath
|Category:||Professional music equipment|
These manuals are available for the above equipment:
|Allen & Heath -- CMI/P 16 -- Service Manual|
|Manual Type:||Service Manual|
|Size:||4.32 Mbytes (4531608 Bytes)|
|Date:||01 March 1985|
|Quality:||Scanned document, reading partly badly, partly not readable.|
|Upload date:||07 August 2018|
|Downloads:||1080 since 07 August 2018|
This handbook is provided for the guidance of service personnel in the repair of faults and the reconfiguration of customer options. 1) INTRODUCTION: Service Policy 1 2) RECOMMENDED SPARE PARTS LIST 3 3) SERVICE NOTES: CMC Mixer - All Models 5 3.1 Base Removal & Replacement 5 3.2 Channel Removal & Replacement 7 3.3 Micro Assembly Removal & Replacement 9 3.4 Channel Assignment Details 10 3.5 Customer Options 13 3.6 CMC Fault Finding Notes 14 3.7 CMC Wiring Schedules 16 4) SCHEMATICS AND COMPONENT LOCATION DRAWINGS 28
|Start Free Download|
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from further commenting.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.