|Kenwood CS-1562 Oscilloscope|
|Description:||High Stability Dual Trace Oscilloscope|
* The adoption of ICs throughout assures high performance and improved reliability. * Vertical axis of low input capacitance (22 ±3pF) for 2-channel operation provides high sensitivity and wide band-width (10mV/div, 10 MHz). * The high voltage power for CRT as well as the power for other circuits is fully stabilized because of the use of DC-DC converter, thus the sensitivity and brightness are completely free from effects of voltage variations. * Low power consumption (20W) for cool operation. * X-Y operation is possible with CH2 Amplifier used as X axis. The horizontal axis sensitivity is as high as 10mV/div, permitting accurate calibrations. * Time base switch allows changeover between CHOP and ALT and between V (vertical) and H (horizontal) of TV sync separator circuit, automatically and electronically. * At AUTO position of TRIG LEVEL, it is possible to check the brightness at no-signal time and to adjust triggering level of input waveforms. * All component parts are cleverly mounted on circuit boards for improved reliability. * Easy correction of horizontal trace angle with unique trace rotation system.
These manuals are available for the above equipment:
|Kenwood -- CS-1562 -- Service and User Manual|
|Manual Type:||Service and User Manual|
|Size:||555.73 Kbytes (569070 Bytes)|
|Quality:||Scanned document, all readable.|
|Upload date:||20 May 2018|
|Downloads:||115 since 20 May 2018|
Instruction Manual FEATURES ... 2 SPECIFICATIONS ... 2 CONTROLS ON PANELS ... 4 Front Panel ... 4 Rear Panel ... 6 OPERATION ... 6 Preliminary Operation ... 6 Operating Procedures ... 7 APPLICATIONS ... 7 Dual-trace Applications ... 7 Single-channel Applications ... 15 FM Receiver Adjustments ... 17 X-Y Applications ... 18 Amplifier Square Wave Test ... 19 PRECAUTIONS ... 24 MAINTENANCE AND ADJUSTMENT ... 24 Maintenance ... 24 Adjustment ... 25 SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM ... 27
|Start Free Download|
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from further commenting.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.