|Schiller Medical SA FRED Easy Defibrillator|
Schiller Medical SA
|Category:||Medical and Biomedical Equipment|
|Description:||Semiautomatic defibrillator (PAD)|
Device operation FRED easy® is a battery-operated semiautomatic Defibrillator that provides biphasic defibrillation pulses. Defibrillation takes place by means of single-use adhesive Electrodes through which the ECG signals required for the analysis are also collected. Adhesive Electrodes are available for children and adults. The device recognises the type of electrode applied and selects the defibrillation energy values accordingly. The user is provided with written and audio instructions (display and loudspeaker) relating to the use of the device. The power is supplied by plug-in disposable lithium batteries. Their capacity is sufficient for - 200 shocks at the maximum power rating or - use of the monitor for seven hours (cyclical, 30 minutes on, 30 minutes off) or - 5 years standing by. As soon as a battery is put in place in the FRED easy® device, it runs a self test to check the status of the device and battery. If the device does not find any fault, the green indicator begins to flash to show that it is ready to operate and the display disappears. Likewise, the device runs a self test each time it is switched on. If, during the test, the device finds an error: - it issues an audio alarm, - the green indicator does not flash The alarm signal rings till the battery is completely discharged. Key error message is displayed. is used to repeat the self test and the Also, the device runs a self test after every seven days. The test is announced by a beep. If, during the test, the device finds an error: - it issues an audio alarm, - the green indicator does not flash If you press key the corresponding error message is displayed. In that case, you must replace the battery and repeat the test. Depending on the test result, the error message will disappear or another message will be displayed.
These manuals are available for the above equipment:
|Schiller Medical SA -- FRED Easy -- Service Manual|
|Manual Type:||Service Manual|
|Size:||2.32 Mbytes (2428750 Bytes)|
|Date:||01 May 2003|
|Quality:||Electronic document, no scan, very well readable.|
|Upload date:||10 February 2018|
|Downloads:||158 since 10 February 2018|
1. Operation_________________________________________________________ 1-1 1.1 Display and controls _____________________________________________________ 1-1 1.2 Explanation of symbols used ______________________________________________ 1-2 1.3 Device operation ________________________________________________________ 1-3 1.4 Defibrillation procedure ___________________________________________________ 1-3 1.5 Recording (optional) _____________________________________________________ 1-6 1.6 Technical specifications __________________________________________________ 1-7 2. Testing and maintenance ____________________________________________ 2-1 2.1 Functional testing _______________________________________________________ 2-1 2.2 Systematic verification before use __________________________________________ 2-3 2.3 Cleaning and disinfecting _________________________________________________ 2-3 3. Troubleshooting____________________________________________________ 3-1 4. Replacement of parts _______________________________________________ 4-1 4.1 Device disassembly procedure _____________________________________________ 4-2 4.2 Working on the CPU circuit________________________________________________ 4-3 4.3 Working on the LCD display _______________________________________________ 4-3 4.4 Working on the DEFI circuit _______________________________________________ 4-3 4.5 Replacing the high-voltage capacitor ________________________________________ 4-3 4.6 Reassembling the device _________________________________________________ 4-5 4.7 Replacement of parts ____________________________________________________ 4-5 5. Technical description of boards________________________________________ 5-1 5.1 FRED Easy ____________________________________________________________ 5-1 5.2 CPU (part no. WSM0005A)________________________________________________ 5-3 5.3 Defibrillator, part no. WSM0008A __________________________________________ 5-28 5.3.1 Driving the high-voltage capacitor charge_______________________________________ 5-33 5.3.2 Chronograms ____________________________________________________________ 5-40 5.3.3 Description of signals ______________________________________________________ 5-43 5.3.4 ECG preamplifier _________________________________________________________ 5-43 5.3.5 Defibrillator control circuit ___________________________________________________ 5-44 5.3.6 High-voltage circuit ________________________________________________________ 5-48 5.3.7 IGBT control circuit ________________________________________________________ 5-50 5.3.8 Fault detection circuit ______________________________________________________ 5-52 6. Device modifications ________________________________________________ 6-1 6.1 Definition ______________________________________________________________ 6-1 6.2 CPU circuit ____________________________________________________________ 6-1 6.3 DEFI circuit ____________________________________________________________ 6-1 7. Diagrams and layout drawings ________________________________________ 7-1 7.1 CPU circuit WSM0005A __________________________________________________ 7-1 7.2 Defi circuit WSM0008A ___________________________________________________ 7-4
|Start Free Download|
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from further commenting.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.