Tektronix P6133 Probe
Image 1 of 1
If you have any other photos or manuals for the
Tektronix P6133 you can upload the files here .
Features & Benefits Small Geometry Tips - Easier Circuit Access Readout for 10X Attenuation Factor - Reduces Confusion and Errors in Measurement Readings Flexible Lightweight Cable - Easier to Use and Reduces Mechanical Stress to Device Under Test HYBRID/SMT Circuitry - Provides Improved Performance and Reliability Modularity - Provides Lower Cost of Ownership Compact Size Accessories - Provides Compatibility with Existing Adapters UL3111-2-031, CSA1010.2.032, EN61010-2-031 (UL1244, CSA231 – P6137 only) These probes feature modular construction, HYBRID/SMT circuitry, a smaller Probe head/cable assembly than traditional passive probes, 10X attenuation readout encoding and a full complement of attachment Accessories. Smaller Probe tips and lightweight cable assemblies allow easy negotiation of dense circuitry or tight spaces. The compact Probe head/tip assembly is compatible with the full line of compact Accessories. When the Subminiature/Compact-to-miniature Probe tip adapter (013-0202-03) is installed over the Probe head/tip, the P5050, P6138A and P6139A probes are fully compatible with all miniature tip Accessories. The NEW P5050 Probe is designed to provide 500 MHz bandwidth at the Probe tip for the TDS5000 Series oscilloscopes. The P6139A Probe has been designed to meet the signal path requirements of the TDS500/600/700/3000B/7000B Series of oscilloscopes. Similarly, the P6138A's design meets the TDS400 Series signal path requirements, helping to ensure the highest accuracy ever in a general purpose Oscilloscope.
57.40 Kbytes (58775 Bytes)
Electronic document, no scan, very well readable.
27 December 2017
Please enter the link of the website
Optionally you can add display text
Please enter the email address
Optionally add any display text
Please enter the link of the image
Insert YouTube Video
Please enter the link of the video
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from further commenting.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.