|Emco 1061-04 Test Set|
|Description:||Equipment Testing Turntabl|
SYSTEM DESCRIPTION The Emco Equipment Testing Turntable is designed for use in compliance testing. Rotation is provided by a drive system which includes an electric motor, electric brake and a drive gear reduction arrangement. Approximately 370 degrees of rotation are provided before travel is stopped by mechanically actuated limit switches, which are preset at the factory. The base of the turntable is constructed of marine grade plywood, the platform is fabricated of either marine grade plywood covered with formica or solid 3/8" steel plate, depending on the model chosen. Both platforms are designed to provide strength and rigidity and resist degradation due to harsh environments. The drive unit is attached to the base section, as is the phenolic support and the stationary member of the center bearing. In addition to mechanical limits, the controller has the capability to move the table a full 370 degrees of rotation as well as any smaller arc of the circle. For further explanation of controller functions and programming, see the manual section entitled "Controller Operation and Programming".
These manuals are available for the above equipment:
|Emco -- 1061-04 -- Service and User Manual|
|Manual Type:||Service and User Manual|
|Size:||990.42 Kbytes (1014187 Bytes)|
|Quality:||Scanned document, reading partly badly, partly not readable.|
|Upload date:||23 December 2017|
|Downloads:||278 since 23 December 2017|
|Start Free Download|
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from further commenting.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.