|Symetrix 531E Equalizer|
|Category:||Professional music equipment|
Thank you for choosing a Symetrix Graphic Equalizer. We think you will be glad that you made this choice because, out of the sea of graphic eqs that you might have purchased, the 531E and 532E are the only affordable equalizers that offer truly professional perfor- mance. How did we do this? First, because our design team believes that no one should have to settle for good enough, they threw out the conven- tional design ideas and started from scratch. The result: a highly advanced filter topology that delivers extremely low distortion and noise, even at very high signal levels. Second, our state-of-the-art facility gives us the ability to build quickly, consistently, and in high volume, allowing us to keep our prices low. In addition, the 531E and 532E make extensive use of surface-mount components. This allows us to cram more circuitry onto a smaller circuit board, further reducing costs. In fact, the 531E and 532E are a purists dream - audiophile sound quality, uncluttered control surface, and rugged reliability in one package. They offer thirty-one filter bands per channel on ISO 1/3rd octave centers. Through the use of a global range switch, each band delivers either 6dB or 12dB of cut or boost. The grounded center detent position on each band serves as an on/off switch that completely removes that band from the audio signal path. In addition, they sport 12dB per octave High Cut and Low Cut filters. Each has a sweepable cutoff frequency and a control range that extends well into the sub/ultrasonic. Of course, the controls and features are secondary to the all important question: How does it sound? Consider the following facts. Our proprietary filter technology delivers the lowest noise floor of any graphic Equalizer in the world, ultra-accurate summing, and minimal ringing and phase shift. The total harmonic distortion is less than 0.002%. Translation: the 531E and 532E are clean, clear, and musical-sounding. To ensure the highest level of year-after-year performance, we build the 531E and 532E to touring standards. Double sided, glass epoxy circuit boards, metal shaft, plastic film slide potentiometers, gold-plated XLR connectors, and a heavy duty all-steel chassis deliver rugged reliability. You dont have to treat these with kid gloves. The details are worth noting, too. High-contrast front panel graphics make your control settings easy to read even in a darkened concert hall. Servo-balanced outputs remove all DC offset from the 531E or 532Es output. This elimi- nates the need for DC blocking capacitors in the signal path while improving noise, distor- tion, and low-frequency performance. Of course, the 531E and 532E incorporate a high- current, internal Power Supply with an IEC- type detachable power cord. No wall warts here!
These manuals are available for the above equipment:
|Symetrix -- 531E -- User Manual|
|Manual Type:||User Manual|
|Size:||1.09 Mbytes (1143193 Bytes)|
|Date:||21 July 1997|
|Quality:||Electronic document, no scan, very well readable.|
|Upload date:||23 December 2017|
|Downloads:||498 since 23 December 2017|
Chapter 1 Introduction Chapter 2 Operator Safety Summary Chapter 3 Fast Set-Up Chapter 4 Front Panel Controls Chapter 5 Rear Panel Connections Chapter 6 Troubleshooting Chapter 7 Specifications Chapter 8 Warranty and Service Appendix A Flow Chart Appendix B Input/Output Connections Appendix C Declaration of Conformity
|Start Free Download|
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from further commenting.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.