Philips HI 228 Iron
Image 1 of 1
If you have any other photos or manuals for the
Philips HI 228 you can upload the files here .
PRODUCT INFORMATION Features - Colour white/green. - Cerelon soleplate - Self clean function - Extra steam (25 ± 2 g/min) This product meets the requirement regarding interference suppression on radio and television. TECHNICAL INFORMATION Voltage/frequency : 100 V, 110 V-127 V, 220-240 V, 50-60 Hz Power consumption : 1200 W Soleplate Ceralon, the name indicates the strong combination of a non-stick coating (“lon”). Blended with ceramic (“Cera”) particles. The soleplate is coated with Ceralon material which is smooth gliding, high scratch resistance and good durability advantage over the non stick coatings. Self clean function : When the self clean function is pushed, a sudden fl ow of water is released from the tank into the soleplate. This thermal shock will cause water Scale particles come loose from the steam chamber. These particles are then fl ushed out through the steam vents by the water.
100.14 Kbytes (102546 Bytes)
4322 277 00927
2002 04 01
Electronic document, no scan, very well readable.
2017 02 02
Please enter the link of the website
Optionally you can add display text
Please enter the email address
Optionally add any display text
Please enter the link of the image
Insert YouTube Video
Please enter the link of the video
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from further commenting.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.