General Radio Company 1493-9811 Rack Amplifier
Image 1 of 1
If you have any other photos or manuals for the
General Radio Company 1493-9811 Rack you can upload the files here .
The Type 1493 Precision Decade Transformer is a highly accurate, adjustabe-ratio transformer. When connected to a suitable ac source, this instrument can be set for any output between -0.1111111 and +1.1111111 times the input voltage. In general, the principal applications of the Type 1493 are the measurement of unknown ratios and the accurate measurement of complex impedances in transformer bridge circuits . Within the se two broad measurement areas , the uses for this precis ion transformer cover a wide range of specific applications.
Service and User Manual
18.37 Mbytes (19265149 Bytes)
1967 03 01
Scanned document, all readable.
2016 12 30
Section 1 INTRODUCTION ... 4 1.1 Purpose ' ... 4 1.2 D e s c r i p t i o n ... 4 Section 2 OPERATING PROCEDURE ... 6 2.1 In s ta lla tion ... 6 2.2 O p e r a t i o n ... 7 Section 3 APPLICATIONS ... 8 3.1 G e n e r a l ... 8 3.2 Ratio Measurements ... 8 3.3 Bridge M e a s u r em e n t s ... 10 Section 4 PRINCIPLES OF OPERATION ... 14 4.1 Physical C o n s t r u c t io n ... 14 4.2 Circuit D e s c r ip t io n ... 16 Section 5 SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE ... 17 5.1 W a r r a n t y ... 17 5.2 S e r v i c e ... 17 5.3 Repair and C a l ib ra t io n ... 17 PARTS L I S T ... 18 SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM APPENDIX ... 19 20
Please enter the link of the website
Optionally you can add display text
Please enter the email address
Optionally add any display text
Please enter the link of the image
Insert YouTube Video
Please enter the link of the video
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from further commenting.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.