|General Radio Company 1110-A Frequency Standard|
General Radio Company
|Description:||Interpolating Frequency Standard|
The Type 1110-A Interpolating Frequency Standard is designed as a means to improve greatly the accuracy of frequency measurements made with the heterodyne- frequency m eters, such as the Types 720-A and 620-A. The Type 1110-A Interpolating Frequency Standard comprises a standard frequency source having a range of 1 per cent, from 1000 to 1010 kc, and is used with the Type 1110-Pl, a harmonic Generator of the multivibrator type which generates multiples of lM c and 100 kc. By adjustment of the frequency of the standard, complete coverage is obtained at frequencies above 100 Me, usiig 1 Me harmonics and above 10 Me, using 100 kc harmonics. Thus integral standard frequencies can be generated for calibration purposes, or an accurately known frequency can be generated to match any desired frequency. With the Type 620-A Heterodyne Frequency Meter, the approximate range of measurement is from 10 Me to 200 Me. With the Type 720-A Heterodyne Frequency Meter, the range is from 100 Me to 2000 Me. The dial setting for zero beat with the unknown signal, either fun damental or harmonic, is obtained in the usual manner on the heterodyne frequency m eter. The Type 1110-A Interpolating Frequency Standard provides a means of evaluating more precisely the frequency to which the dial is set.
These manuals are available for the above equipment:
|General Radio Company -- 1110-A -- Service Manual|
|Manual Type:||Service Manual|
|Size:||12.90 Mbytes (13521592 Bytes)|
|Date:||01 July 1953|
|Quality:||Scanned document, reading partly badly, partly not readable.|
|Upload date:||29 December 2016|
|Downloads:||226 since 29 December 2016|
Operating and Maintenance Instructions
|Start Free Download|
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from further commenting.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.