|EICO Electronic Instrument Co. Inc. 435 Oscilloscope|
EICO Electronic Instrument Co. Inc.
|Description:||DG Wideband Oscilloscope|
PHYSICAL & ELECTRICAL FEATURES a. Half the weight, a third the size of conventional 5-inch CRT Oscilloscopes — truly portable for color tv service on location. b. Weight and size reduction achieved without loss in performance or serviceability. Much sharper trace than in conventional 5-inch CRT 'scopes, plus flat CRT face for full utilization of screen area, offsets reduced screen size to give equal or better resolution. Professional calibre interior packaging of components demonstrates the possibility of compactness without crowding or loss of access to any component. c. DC to 4. 5Mc response (+1, -3db) of vertical Amplifier needed for color and black-and- white tv servicing. Push-pull amplification throughout minimizes distortion. Direct-coupled design eliminates low-frequency phase shift or response fall-off, and also provides zero reference to permit true voltage readings at any point on waveform. d. Zener-diode controlled voltage calibration source, with output voltage adjustment potentiometer, provides a precise and unvarying 200mv p-p square wave calibration voltage at line frequency for dc or ac voltage measurement. e. Trace is extremely Sharp and bright, and is free of "blooming"· Accelerating potential is 1600 volts. Mu-metal neck shield minimizes effect of external fields. f. Distortionless V & H trace expansion, and drift-free V & H positioning, up to many times screen diameter. g. Automatic sync limiter and Amplifier eliminates sync voltage adjustment. h. Full retrace blanking. i. Edge-lit calibration grid on green filter screen, with illumination level controlled by potentiometer at rear. 1-2. CONTROL FEATURES & FACILITIES a. Four-position, frequency-compensated vertical input decade attenuator, plus a calibration position at which the calibration voltage described in 1-ld is fed in by-passing the decade attenuator. Concentric vertical gain control is effective in all positions including the calibration position. Slide switch selects either direct-coupling (dc) or capacitive-coupling (ac). DC balance control can be adjusted with a screwdriver through a hole on the left side of the cabinet. b. Horizontal sync/input selector permits selection of (+) or (-) internal, external, and line frequency sync of the internal sweep, or either external or line frequency input to the horizontal Amplifier. Concentric horizontal gain control. c. Sweep range selection from 10 cps to lOOkc in four overlapping ranges, plus pre-set TV-V and TV-H sweep positions (30 cps and 7875 cps). Concentric sweep vernier. d. Vertical positioning, horizontal positioning, intensity and focus controls on panel. Astigmatism control can be adjusted with a screwdriver through a hole on the left side of the cabinet. e. Sawtooth (sweep) output on panel; intensity modulation input at rear.
These manuals are available for the above equipment:
|EICO Electronic Instrument Co. Inc. -- 435 -- Service and User Manual|
|Manual Type:||Service and User Manual|
|Size:||10.76 Mbytes (11285063 Bytes)|
|Quality:||Scanned document, all readable.|
|Upload date:||18 February 2016|
|Downloads:||626 since 18 February 2016|
|Start Free Download|
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from further commenting.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.