Fluke 415B Power supply
Image 1 of 1
If you have any other photos or manuals for the
Fluke 415B you can upload the files here .
1-3. The Model 415B High Voltage Power supply is a stable well regulated source of dc voltage. The Model 415B is capable of providing 0 to 3100 volts dc and 0 to 30 milliamperes current. The output voltage is adjustable in steps of 500, 100, 10 and 1 volt by front panel step switch controls. A vernier control provides a means of fine adjustment within the one volt steps. Output power is available from both a front and rear panel high voltage connector, type UG931/U, Output voltage polarity may be switched by a front panel control to provide either a positive or negative output with respect to chassis ground of the instrument. 1-4. The Power supply is provided with an overcurrent protection circuit to prevent damage to the instrument in the event of overload or accidental short circuit at the output. Normal operation is quickly restored by a manual reset control following removal of the overload. 1-5. The Model 415B combines the best features of electron tubes and solid state components in a hybrid circuit. The improved reliability and temperature stability characteristics of silicon transistor amplifiers and rectifier diodes together with the high voltage handling characteristics of vacuum tubes provide a dependable, low noise level, highly regulated output. Applications of the Model 415B include calibration of voltmeters and powering of photomultiplier tubes, high voltage klystrons or other devices with current requirements up to 30 milliamperes.
Service and User Manual
3.26 Mbytes (3414088 Bytes)
Scanned document, reading partly badly, partly not readable.
2016 02 10
1 INTRODUCTION AND SPECIFICATIONS ... 1-1 1-1. Introduction ... 1-1 1-2. General Description ... 1-1 1-6. Electrical Specifications ... 1-1 1-7. Mechanical Specifications ... 1-2 1-8. Environmental Specifications ... 1-2 1-9. Outline Drawing ... 1-2 2 OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS ... 2-1 2-1. Receiving Inspection ... 2-1 2-4, Controls, Terminals, and Indicators ... 2-1 2-6. Power Input ... 2-1 2-9. Initial Operation ... 2-1 2-11. Operating Procedure ... 2-3 2-12. Applications ... 24 3 THEORY OF OPERATION ... 3-1 3-1. Introduction ... 3-1 3-3. Block Diagram Analysis ... 3-1 3-8. Circuit Descriptions ... 3-1 3-25. Accuracy ... 3-2 4 MAINTENANCE ... 4-1 4-1. Introduction . ... 4-1 4-3. Service information ... 4-1 4-6. General Maintenance ... 4-1 4-15. Test Equipment Required for Maintenance ... 4-1 4-! 7. Performance Tests ... 4-2 4-29. Calibration ... 4-4 4-35, Troubleshooting ... 4-5 5 LIST OF REPLACEABLE PARTS 5-1 5-1. Introduction ... 5-J 5-3. Columnar information ... 5-! 5-4. How to Obtain Parts ... 5-1 5-7. Serial Number Effectivity ... 5-2 APPENDIX A - FEDERAL SUPPLY CODE FOR MANUFACTURERS APPENDIX B - LIST OF ABBREVIATIONS APPENDIX C - SALES REPRESENTATIVES AND SERVICE CENTERS SCHEMATIC DIAGRAMS
Please enter the link of the website
Optionally you can add display text
Please enter the email address
Optionally add any display text
Please enter the link of the image
Insert YouTube Video
Please enter the link of the video
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from further commenting.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.