|Farnell Instruments GORSQ E SERIES Power supply|
|Model:||GORSQ E SERIES|
|Description:||bench Power Supply|
This book covers all models in the E/B series of stabilised bench power supplies. The series offer a choice of output voltage and output current. By use of a slider switch the precision analogue meter is used to display output voltage or output current. A push button switch is used to turn the Power supply on and off. A green LED is used to indicate the power ‘on’ condition. A 10 turn precision potentiometer is use to vary the output voltage over its range from near zero to its maximum rating. The Power supply is protected against current overloads by electronic current limiting preset at approximately 110% of the nominal output current rating. In operation this circuit remains approximately constant. On removal of the overload the output will reset to its original value. The current limit condition is indicated by a red LED near the output terminals. The Power supply incorporates circuitry that gives limited protection against the application of external voltages in the reverse and forward mode and thus the unit may be used for battery charging and parallel applications.
These manuals are available for the above equipment:
|Farnell Instruments -- GORSQ E SERIES -- Service Manual|
|Manual Type:||Service Manual|
|Size:||9.34 Mbytes (9790622 Bytes)|
|Quality:||Scanned document, all readable.|
|Upload date:||25 January 2016|
|Downloads:||353 since 25 January 2016|
1. SCHEDULE OF EQUIPMENT ... 2 2. INTRODUCTION ... 3 3. SPECIFICATION ... 4 4. INSTALLATION ... 6 5. OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS ... 7 6. APPLICATIONS ... 8 7. CIRCUIT DESCRIPTION ... 9 8. RECALIBRATION ... 10 9. MAINTENANCE ... 11 10. CIRCUIT DIAGRAMS ... 12
|Start Free Download|
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from further commenting.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.