|Singer 17U241 Sewing machine|
Machines 17U241 and 17U242 described in this book, have a long beak shuttle and a cylinder bed and are successfully used in the manufacture of shoes and a large variety of articles made of leather, which are irregularly shaped, such as horse boots, saddles, suitcases, fine leather bags, portfolios, pocket books, music rolls, trusses, etc., all of which are conveniently handled on the cylinder bed. Machine.17U241 has a drop feed across the cylinder and is fitted with a narrow presser foot. It also has a reversible feeding mechanise which makes it possible to feed the work forward or backward, as desired, enabling the operator to tack the ends of seams, etc. It is designed for use in the manufacture of portfolios, pocketbooks, caps and other irregularly shaped leather articles which cannot be conveniently stitched on a flat bed machine. Machine 17U242 has a reversible drop feed across the cylinder. It is designed for stitching the quarter over the vamp of shoes, and is also used for stitching leather waist belts, music rolls, footballs, etc. It has a drop feed across the cylinder at the left of the needle. It is also fitted with a roller presser.
These manuals are available for the above equipment:
|Singer -- 17U241 -- User Manual|
|Manual Type:||User Manual|
|Size:||340.89 Kbytes (349075 Bytes)|
|Quality:||Scanned document, reading partly badly, partly not readable.|
|Upload date:||14 November 2015|
|Downloads:||569 since 14 November 2015|
description ... l SPEED ... 1 TO OIL TKE MACHINE ... 2 NEEDLES ... 3 RELATIVE SIZES OF NEEDLES AND THREAD ... 3 THREAD ' ... 4· TO REMOVE THE BOBBIN ^ TO WIND THE BOBBIN ... 5 TO REPLACE THE BOBBIN AliD THREAD THE SHUTTLE ... 6 TO SET THE NEEDLE ... ■ ... 6 TO THREAD THE NEEDLE ... ... 7 TO PREPARE FOR SEVoNG ... 8 το co'-mence sewing ... ... 8 TO REMOVE THE WORK ... 8 TENSIONS ... 8 TO REGULATE THE TENSIONS ... ... 9 ■TO REGULATE THE LENGTH OF STITCH ... 9 TO REGULATE THE PRESSURE ON THE MATERIAL ... 9 TO REVERSE THE DIRECTION OF FEED . ' ... 10
|Start Free Download|
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from further commenting.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.