|Racal 1773 Receiver|
|Description:||HF Communications Receiver|
1 . The RA. 1771 and RA. 1772 are fully synthesized solid state communications receivers providing reception facilities for LSB/USB (A3A, A3H, A3J), AM(A3) and CW(A1). ISB (A3B), FSK(F1) and AFC facilities are provided by optional, internally fitted, modules. In addition, a manual RF tuning unit may be fitted. 2. The built-in synthesizer is phase-locked to the output of a frequency standard, which may be either internal or external, and covers the frequency range 15kHz to 30MHz in switched 1MHz bands. In the RA.1771, the kHz setting is selected by rotary decade switches, with digital indication in 10Hz increments, while in the RA.1772 the synthesizer is continuously tunable over each 1MHz band and on electronic readout indicates the kHz setting to 10Hz. Except for the method of frequency selection both receivers are designed to the same specification.
These manuals are available for the above equipment:
|Racal -- 1773 -- Service Manual|
|Manual Type:||Service Manual|
|Size:||3.47 Mbytes (3639670 Bytes)|
|Quality:||Scanned document, all readable.|
|Upload date:||25 October 2015|
|Downloads:||1316 since 25 October 2015|
CHAPTER 1 CHAPTER 2 CHAPTER 3 Para. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION GENERAL DESCRIPTION INTRODUCTION 1 BRIEF TECHNICAL DESCRIPTION 3 MECHANICAL DESCRIPTION 8 IDENTIFICATION OF VARIANTS INSTALLATION INTRODUCTION 1 REAR PANEL CONNECTIONS 2 Antenna Connection 3 Power Input Socket 4 Coaxial Sockets 5 Terminal Strip Connections 6 Earth Terminal 7 PREPARATION FOR USE General inspection 8 Fuselinks 9 Voltage selector 10 Rear Panel Switches 11 Power Supply Connection 12 Phones 13 INITIAL SWITCH-ON 14 RA.1772 Tuning Check 15 Operational Check 16 TELEPRINTER DRIVE (FSK Versions) 17 FSK RELAY 20 EARTH CONNECTION 21 TELEGRAPH SUPPLY SELECTION 22 TRANSIT SCREWS 24 OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS INTRODUCTION 1 FUNCTION OF CONTROLS 3 Receiver TUNING 4 LINE LEVEL ADJUSTMENT 6 CHAPTER 4 PRINCIPLES OF OPERATION INTRODUCTION RF BOARD LOCAL Oscillator FIRST MIXER BOARD 34MHz GENERATOR BOARD SECOND MIXER BOARD MAIN IF/AF BOARD ISB IF/AF BOARD AUTOMATIC FREQUENCY CONTROL FSK BOARD
|Start Free Download|
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from further commenting.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.