|Kikusui Electronics Corporation PMC35-2A Other|
Kikusui Electronics Corporation
|Description:||REGULATED DC POWER SUPPLY|
The PMC-A series Regulated DC Power supply is an automatic constant voltage/constant current shift type. It employs a series regulator system and delivers a stable output wish low noise. • The PMC-A series, which has two bright 3-l/2digit LED display meters, displays the output voltage and the output current or their settings. » The potentiometers for the output voltage and current setting are 10 turns wire wound type, allowing high-resolution setting and stable output. • The output switch is an electronic switch. It causes no chattering or noise. It can be controlled from the panel or from a remote place. • The output voltage and current can be remote-controlled by an external analog signal (voltage or Resistor). The PMC-A series can be used as a system component of an automation system with GPIB Interface such as KIKUSUI’s PIA 3200. ThePMC-A series can be used in a wide application field from use in a laboratory for experiment to that on a production line for testing.
These manuals are available for the above equipment:
|Kikusui Electronics Corporation -- PMC35-2A -- User Manual|
|Manual Type:||User Manual|
|Size:||861.98 Kbytes (882669 Bytes)|
|Manual-ID/Number:||Z1 -000-582 IA000791|
|Quality:||Scanned document, reading partly badly, partly not readable.|
|Upload date:||14 August 2015|
|Downloads:||1367 since 14 August 2015|
—— ... —* ... 8 4.2.2 Analog remote control ... 8 4.2.3 Series operation and parallel operation ... 12 4.2.4 Master/Slave controlled parallel operation ... * ... 14 Chapter 5 MAINTENANCE AND CALIBRATION ... * ... 15 5.1 Maintenance and Checking ... * ... 15 5.2 Calibration ... - ... * ... 15 5.2.1 Preparation ... * ... 15 5.2.2 Test equipment required ... * ... 16 5.2.3 Calibration setup ·■— ... * ... 16 5.2.4 Calibration procedure ... 17 Chapter 6 SPECIFICATIONS ... ... ■· ... 19 6.2 Dimensions ... 21 6.3 Option ... 21
|Start Free Download|
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from further commenting.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.